In applying to join the SenseCheck community members agree to our code of practice:
- All ideas received for review will be treated as confidential and not shared onwards with any third party.
- No record of ideas received or reviewed will be intentionally retained in any form by a member.
- Ideas will not be directly copied for the benefit of a members’ own business.
- No submitted idea will be publicised outside of the community without permission.
- Review requests will be provided in a timely manner.
- Reviews will seek to be constructive and positive, whilst being honest and frank.
Please note that whilst the SenseCheck community is intended to be a confidential and anonymised service, SenseCheck cannot guarantee 100% confidentiality of ideas submitted.